The Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery offers patients world-class, specialized orthopaedic and spine care. Unlike traditional hospitals where both outpatient and inpatient procedures are performed, the Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery was designed to be a surgical destination for outpatient joint replacement, spine, and orthopaedic procedures. This unique focus allows patients to receive the advanced bone, joint, and muscle care they deserve and need.
As soon as you arrive at the Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery, you’ll know you are somewhere different—somewhere special.
Advantages of the Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery
- Warm, Welcoming, and Modern – The Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery is a 27,000-square-foot facility that was specifically designed from the ground up to offer patients an ideal environment for advanced specialty outpatient surgery.
- Advanced Technology – The Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery features state-of-the-art operating rooms as well as advanced imaging capabilities.
- Safety – According to studies, outpatient procedures performed in an ambulatory surgery center offer a lower risk of surgical site infection than those performed in the traditional hospital setting.
- Efficiency and Experience – Designed for easy and convenient patient flow, the Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery is state-of-the-art from start to finish. It is also staffed with an all-star team of surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and support staff who are dedicated to providing you with experienced, specialized care.
- Convenience – By offering outpatient procedures, including joint replacement, the Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery allows patients to go home the same day as their surgery and start their recovery in the comfort of their own home.
- Cost – Studies have shown that procedures that are performed in an ambulatory surgery center are significantly lower in cost than procedures that are performed in the traditional hospital setting.